Congregation Beth Israel is a diverse, inclusive, and warm Reform Jewish congregation that welcomes all members with a wide range of learning, social action, cultural, spiritual and worship opportunities.
Are you thinking about visiting CBI for the first time? Great! We’d love to meet you. Contact us at 480.951.0323 to schedule a tour. We’d love to show you what CBI is all about! Shabbat Services are a good place to start. Join us every Friday night or on Saturday mornings. See our calendar for a complete listing of services, events and programs.
Ready to become part of the family? To become a member, please complete our New Member Application and contact us at 480.951.0323 to schedule an appointment. If you’re interested in dues relief, please complete the Membership Contribution Relief Form.
Benefits of Membership
- Registration in Chanen Preschool and Religious School (tuition rates apply)
- Participation in our b’nei mitzvah program (additional fees apply)
- Access to pulpit clergy for pastoral care and life cycle events
- Placing loved ones’ names in the annual Memory Book (additional fees apply)
- Invitation to participate in members-only trips, such as the tour of Israel with our clergy
- High Holy Days tickets: Every CBI member/family-unit will receive two tickets. Single-unit CBI members will receive one ticket. Account must be in good standing; members may purchase additional guest tickets for close family members
- Room rentals of CBI facilities for life cycles, parties, and other events, including weddings in the Sanctuary and baby naming during Shabbat worship (fees apply)
- Invitation to purchase cemetery plots in the Congregation Beth Israel Cemetery
- Use of the Mikveh, No fees apply