Welcome to Camp Chanen’s Summer of Fun in the Sun!
Camp Chanen offers a fun-filled summer of adventures for campers aged 6 weeks through entering 1st Grade. Students are sure to love weekly water play, special visitors, and immersive experiences. There are surprises around every corner to delight and amaze your camper’s imagination.
Camp Chanen utilizes the entire CBI campus. Camp is held in the Chanen Preschool building and the ballroom is transformed into an Indoor Playground creating an escape from the heat. Along with time spent on the Splash Pad and in our ample classroom space, Camp Chanen is a wonderful day camp experience for all ages!
Thank you for your interest in Camp Chanen- please do not hesitate to call or email with any questions. Registration is completed through Myprocare. All interested families will be sent a direct link to sign up online. Payments are made through tuition express and are billed monthy.
Shaleen Hill-Director of Young Family Learning and Engagement
Erika Curtis-Assistant Director of Jewish Life and Programming
A $100 nonrefundable Registration Fee is due upon registration and holds the camper’s spot. Snack fees are included in the weekly camp tuition. CBI Members registration fee is waived. A discount of 5% is available for those who pay for summer in full by May 16th. We offer a sibling discount of 3% on the lowest tuition.
Weekly Camp Fee’s:
All campers must enroll for a minimum of 2 weeks.
Full Day is Mon-Thur 7:30 am-5:30 pm, Friday 7:30-4:30
Infants/Ones $350 (snack fee is waived, half days are not available)
Twos-Entering First Grade $450
Half Day is Mon-Fri 7:30 am-1:00 pm
Twos-Entering First Grade $350
Camp Chanen Policies:
- There will be no refunds for days of camp missed. Withdrawals from camp must be requested in writing.
- Every child must have a current Medical Emergency Form on file prior to the first day of camp.
- All campers are required to have all age appropriate, up to date vaccines. Parents will provide notice of updated immunizations as they are received.
- The Director reserves the right to dismiss a camper whose physical condition, mental condition, behavior, personal conduct or influence on other campers is deemed detrimental to the camp atmosphere. Should this occur, the deposit and unused camp fees will NOT be refunded.
- I give my child permission to walk to any of the Temple’s buildings for all Shabbat Services, Indoor Playground, Art Studio and Special Events, participate in messy play and participate in water play on the Splash Pad and playgrounds.
- Chanen Preschool and Camp Chanen are nut sensitive facilities. No peanut or tree nut products may be brought to camp. No pork or shellfish products are allowed as well.
- Chanen provides 2 snacks a day. Parents provide lunch. Hot Lunch is available to order.
Camp Chanen- Infant-Pre-K
Are you looking for an exciting place to bring your preschool aged camper this summer? Look no further because we have the perfect program for you.
Infants, Toddlers and 1s
Infants, Toddlers and 1s will experience age-appropriate activities, Music and Movement and have the opportunity to play in the Indoor Playground and on the Splash Pad. Children will be cared for by our preschool professionals and given enormous amounts of love!
2s, 3s and Pre-K
Each week campers will enjoy a different theme, related activities and either a Special Visitor or immersive experience. Campers will explore art, sports, music and science. Trips to the Indoor Playground and Splash Pad will also be woven into the weekly schedule.
Kindergarten-Entering 1st Grade
Designed to offer campers the opportunity to spend their days immersed in some of their favorite activities, weekly themes will guide the student curriculum. Each week will include classroom activities centered around the theme as well as waterplay.