- Friday | February 2, 2018 to Sunday | February 4, 2018
- Temple Chai
- Experience a Shabbat “unplugged”, with time to focus on your mind, body, and soul
- Spend the weekend in a supportive community with old friends, and make new friends
- Participate in discussions with professionals on topics such as time management, nutrition, health, relationships, and stress reduction tools
- Experiment with meditation and yoga, or get out and enjoy some exercise
- Take part in hands-on service projects helping others in the community, and talk about social justice issues
- Enjoy all the activities you expect at a NFTY event including Shabbat services, song session, a social, friendship circles and more!
For more information and to register click here.
What is NFTY?
NFTY is a Movement that builds strong, welcoming, inspired communities through teen-powered engagement. Together, we pursue tikkun olam, personal growth, youth empowerment, and deep connections, all rooted in Reform Judaism. The Southwest Region of NFTY serves Jewish Teens in Arizona; New Mexico; Southern Nevada; El Paso, TX; and Utah. We work in partnership with Union for Reform Judaism affiliated congregations to provide meaningful Jewish experiences for middle and high school students.
NFTY Phx is an alliance of youth groups just from the Phoenix area who come together a few times throughout the year to bring you fun and engaging events! See your friends from other synagogues and get a little taste of NFTY between regional events.
NFTY 678 is an alliance of youth groups just from the Phoenix area who come together a few times throughout the year to bring you fun and engaging events! See your friends from other synagogues and get a little taste of what it’s like to be in NFTY.